Welcome to TAD!
TAD is a system hosted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to facilitate the completion and tracking of Material Transfer Agreements (MTA(s)) for materials transferred in and out of the NIH.
The TAD system will:
- Improve compliance with NIH MTA policies
- Increase researchers access to the status of their MTA(s)
- Reduce delays that impact the receipt of crucial materials
- Allow tech transfer offices to generate metrics regarding the number of MTAs currently being tracked and managed
How to Get Started
Learn how to register an organization and users for TAD:
What to Expect
Learn more about the features available in TAD:
Thank you for your interest in the TAD effort. We value your comments and welcome any suggestions.
Please contact NIHTADSupport@mail.nih.gov for:
- Answers to any additional questions about how to get involved
- Questions, comments, or suggestions about the TAD website
- Any other general inquiries related to TAD
Please contact NIH IT Service Desk (http://itservicedesk.nih.gov/Support) for:
- Technical issues experienced during your visit to the site
- Issues or concerns regarding accessibility of the site
If you would like to contact an NIH Technology Transfer Office, please use the following link: http://www.ott.nih.gov/technology-development-coordinators